Once more I have spent some time in the internet world looking for some great food ideas. This time I went hunting for some special St. Patrick’s Day food. This time I am adding a twist to my list. This list will contain my favorites for both children and adults. Adults can have fun too!! Right??
- Guinness and Onion Soup with Irish Cheddar Crouton
- Pistachio Pudding Parfaits
- Corned Beef & Cabbage
- Corned Beef & Cabbage Pizza : This one I thought might be a way to trick your kids in eating cabbage. 🙂
- Guinness Float : My husband LOVES Guinness so I think he would really enjoy this.
- Emerald Eggs
- Monster Mash (Picture Not Included) Kid Approved!
- Pea Pie : A fun way to trick kids in eating peas! Kid Approved!
- Minty Pea Pops : Kid Approved!
- Rainbow Pancakes : Kid Approved!
- Chicken Nugget Rainbow Wrap: Kid Approved!! My son LOVES this!!!
- Rainbow Slush : Kid Approved!!
- Rainbow Rice Krispies Treats: Kid Approved!!
- Rainbow Play-dough Cookies : Kid Approved!
- Rainbow Jello Shot
- Corned Beef & Cabbage WITH Guinness ( I know I already have this, but this has a little different twist.)
- Irish Soda Bread
- Guinness Cheeseburger
- Crock Pot Corned Beef & Cabbage : Again, I am sorry for listing this again, but I thought many of you would love the crock pot side!!
I just want to remind everybody that I didn’t come up with these food ideas on my own. Someone else with a lot more creativity did. As far as creativity sense I don’t have any! I mean I have tons of Popsicle that have been in my freezer for some time now and I have never once thought of the rainbow slush!! That’s why I love the internet and these people for sharing their ideas with us! Please stop by and say thank you to them!
How are you celebrating St. Patrick’s Day? And of course, remember to wear green!!
Check out my other St. Patrick’s Post:
*pictures are not my own!