Easter is just around the corner. Did you know it’s in March this year?? That shocked me. I am use to it being in April. Even though it’s in March it’s still a special holiday and I want to find a special way to celebrate. Sometimes we need to remember to have a little fun too. So this time I found Easter Cocktails.
- Easter Egg (Picture Not Included)
- April Rain (Picture Not Included)
- Blue Cottontail (Others ideas are on this page.) (Picture Not Included)
- Campari Squeeze
- Raspberry Champagne
- Classic Mimosa
- Fresh Grapefruit Mimosa
- Jam Cocktail
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade (Kid Friendly)
- Watermelon Cooler (Kid Friendly)
I just want to remind my readers that I am not a creative person. These are not my ideas or photos. These are ones that I found while searching the internet and loved. I wanted to share with you in hopes it will help make your Easter planning a little easier. Please stop by and tell them thank you for their work!