A Water filter is the best thing that you can get for yourself to get on the right track for drinking better water. That’s where Waterdrop comes in handy. They have some of the best water filters. The below was provided to me to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and honest. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC Guidelines.
About Waterdrop Water Filter:
- NSF 42 & 372 Certified. (For detailed information, please refer to the performance data sheet in the instruction manual.)
- Using multi-stage water filter technology, this water filter pitcher can effectively reduce arsenic, fluoride, lead, and other contaminants in water.
- Waterdrop water filter pitcher features a smart LED filter life indicator on top of the lid to monitor the water quality. It’s an easily visible reminder of when it’s time to replace the filter.
- It ensures an easy refill of the pitcher without the need to remove the cover.
- It suits most fridge doors and keeps water cold for a very long time.
Drinking water is the number one thing that you can do to live a healthier life. However no body wants to drink water that taste like crud. That’s where waterdrop comes in handy. This water filter cleans out all the nasty chemicals and grime that makes the water taste bad. Plus the added benefit that it does fit in the fridge. This way you can keep it cold and fresh. With this cool looking pink waterdrop water filter you can drink fresh clean water in style.