Sun care is very important. Have you thought of all the down falls medically that comes from not protecting yourself from the sun? I have. That’s why I want to make sure I have the best sun protection for my children.
About Ma M i Skin:
- Anti-UV-A, UV-B and Infrared
- Anti-MMP (sun-induced collagen damage)
- Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, PABA-free, Non-comedogenic
- Potent antioxidant, anti-pollution and strong anti-inflammatory
- For all skin types, including sensitive or Rosacea-prone skin
- Titanium Dioxide- provides maximum broad spectrum protection against a of UV-A, UV-B and infrared rays.
- Plant-derived Peptides and Green Tea Polyphenols protect the skin from collagen degrading effects of UV-induced collagenase. This activity can help delay early skin aging characterized by wrinkle formation, reduced elasticity, skin dryness and age spots.
- Beta-Carotene and Vitamin A + E- guards skin from UV and pollution-induced free radical damage.
- Aloe Vera, Natural Oils and a sugar-based emulsifier – help moisturize and soothe exposed skin without clogging pores.
If you are anything like me, you have children who are susceptible to sunburns. Not only that, but they have sensitive skin as well. With that being said, it has been hard to find a gentle, all-natural sunscreen. MaMi skincare’s Sunny Days Mineral Sunscreen (SPF 30) has been perfect for my children’s sensitive skin. It protects them from the sun’s harmful rays without leaving a greasy residue. The sunscreen comes in a convenient tube that can easily be stored in your diaper bag or purse. If you seal the cap properly, you also need not worry about the sunscreen leaking in your bag or purse.
Connect with Ma Mi Skin
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.