I have a pit bull named Sadie Girl. She’s more or less like another child tome. I want what’s best for her just like I would for my kids. I am always on the look out for new stuff for Sadie, but sometimes it’s not that easy. We live in a very small town and we have to drive 10 miles to the nearest Wal-Mart which is also small. So they hardly ever have anything new for pets. That’s why I was pretty excited to learn about Pawalla.
Pawalla is a monthly subscription gift box. It’s filled with different. Each box contains six or more great new products including premium all-natural wet foods, delicious treats, healthy supplements, and essentials and toys. All food and treats are selected by our pet nutritionist based on the size and age of your pet. Here is what I got mine:
- Lotus Wholesome Chicken and Asparagus Stew
- Lotus Wholesome Turkey Stew
- Petchup- Sadie loved this! When I stuck this on her food she chewed it down quicker than I have ever seen before. As far as a humans opinion: my son can’t say its name without laughing. He keeps saying “Crazy! Who would have thought.”
- Stella & Chew’s Carnivore Crunch DOG
- Wagatha’s Little Bites Organic Biscuits- another Sadie’s favorite. She chomp these things down in seconds!
- Poop Bags- I loved these because it makes cleaning up are yard a lot easier. Plus, it’s poop free for my kids to play in!
- Dudley the Dog- Sadie LOVES Dudley. It’s the only toy (out of 7) that I always see her with!
Pawalla makes shopping for Sadie a lot easier and stress free. I don’t have to think twice about what to get her. Because it’s all picked out by someone who knows what they are doing. I don’t have to go to the store because it comes right to me. That’s a huge thing because like I said I have to drive to go to the store.
Pawalla brings new tastes, treats, toys, and joy right to your doorstep!
Connect with Pawalla
Disclosure: I receive sample(s) for purpose of testing and review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”