Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
It’s winter time. Which means it’s time to pack up my flip flops. Usually when I pack up my flip flops I bring out my slippers. This year I needed to get a new pair. (I had wore out my other pair.) So far I have been pretty pleased with my Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Slippers.
About Nature’s Sleep Slippers:
- High quality Genuine Nature’s Sleep Next Generation Memory Foam
- Provides pressure relieving comfort all day long
- Naturally conforms to your foot in cool comfort
- Distributes weight to reduce pressure points and improve circulation
- Ideal for indoor use on multiple surfaces
- Attractive style and look
- S, M, L, XL
- Inner sole 75% cotton/25% polyester; outer sole thermoplastic rubber; lining 100% polyester
- Designed in the USA, Made in China
- Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam are CertiPUR-US® approved
These slippers are exactly what I need! My favorite part is the hard bottom. I have to take our dog outside three times a day. With these slippers I can walk outside and put her on the chain without having to actually put on my shoes. On top of the convince they are also super comfortable! I don’t usually like wearing shoes around the house, but these are different. The memory foam makes them very comfortable and the open toe part prevents from my feet getting hot and sweaty. When I first got these slippers my daughter was trying to wear them. She keeps asking me to get her a pair. I have to say that the girls in this house are very pleased with these slippers.
One reader will get a chance to win a pair of slippers. Open to US. Ends 1/31/2014