Sometimes to the way to my heart isn’t a diamond. Yes ladies I said that. Sometimes, it’s something made from Indian Beads. The below was provided to me to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and honest. I am disclosing this in accordance to FTC Guidelines.
About Minimalist – Orange Necklace with Indian Beads:
- Features a woven bar of small orange and blue glass beads, that adds a twist to this simple gold chain necklace.
- An understated style that you can wear every day.
- GIFT PACKAGING: Arrives in a kraft paper envelope that is ready to be gifted to girlfriend, wife, sister, best friend… Great for women who love business casual, urban chic styles.
- HANDMADE IN INDIA with love using materials that are free of lead, cadmium, and nickel free.
- Material: iron/ short glass beads
- Lobster clasp closure
- 19in / 48cm in length
- 2in / 5cm extender
This necklace is beautiful and very well made. Whoever made it took their time and had extreme patience. It’s very lovely. This necklace can be wore as a dressy or causal piece which is another great reason to love it. Every time I wear it I am reminded of my grandma. We are Native American and she was always wearing beaded jewelry. So when I get beaded jewelry I wear it with pride.