Disclosure: I received a copy of this game to facilitate my review, however, all opinions are my own and I was not required to give a positive review.
LeapFrog is always coming out with new toys that are educational and fun for little ones. Recently they released three new great toys!! Carly Jo was pretty excited when she got a box full of LeapFrog Goodies!!
LeapFrog Word Whammer:
- Gets phonics skills moving. Build 100+ words and get ready for kindergarten.
- Teaches letter names, letter sounds and word building.
- Learning adapts as children play, helping them progress through 5 levels.
- Twist, turn, spin and tap for fast-action fun.
- Ages 4+ years.
I LOVE this toy!! It has a few different games on it that went over sounds and letter recognition. My four-year old is already building words with this whammer and it helps my 6-year-old learn new words. It is a great size – just perfect for little hands and easy for traveling. I like watching the girls play the whammer and seeing them twist and push it to make things happen. The games are perfect for them. They have rockets and other subjects that they like. It was a great way to get my daughters to do something educational while having fun and keep them entertain while I am at meetings, games, and appointments!
LeapFrog Scout’s Build and Discover Tool Set:
- Measure, tighten and hammer to build Scout a doghouse. Take it apart and do it again!
- Tool set includes 5 tools: a hammer, ruler, saw, screwdriver and wrench.
- Match colors to find the right tool for each job, count nails with Scout and more: the learning is built in!
- Teaches Building & Tinkering, Counting and Colors.
- Ages 2+ years
This tool box is a must have for any little boy or girl! It includes a tool box, Scout’s house that my youngest can take apart and put back together! It also comes with a toy hammer, saw, wrench, screwdriver and ruler. My daughter loves to compare her tools with her Daddy’s! It’s another way they can bond over things :). I’m just happy that encourages his creativity as well as helps to give him the chance to work with his hands and learn while he is doing it! As a mom I love that it encourages building and tinkering, counting, colors, imaginative play, role-playing and fun!
LeapFrog Number Lovin’ Oven:
- The perfect recipe for number learning fun, with 16 toy pieces included.
- Over 30 phrases and songs warm up counting, sharing and fraction skills.
- Move the number slider to explore numbers, time and temperature, count along with the blinking light and more.
- Teaches Counting, Parts of a Whole, Sharing.
- Ages 2+ years.
My daughter loves helping me in the kitchen so I knew she would love this oven! The thing is it’s more than just an “oven”, this toy also includes 16 fun pieces – 4 pizza slices, 3 slices of bread, 2 cupcakes, 1 fried egg, 1 skillet, 1 spatula, 1 baking tray and 2 plates! As a mom I love the fact that all the extra pieces store inside so it makes for an easy clean up. (Something she can do on her own!) It encourages her to practice her counting skills, helps her understand the concept of parts of a whole, sharing, imaginative play, role-playing and fun! I love how it encourages imagination and at the same time teaches and reinforces number and math skills! Since my girls share a room I love that this little kitchen toy doesn’t take up much room, but has a wide variety of activities where she never gets tired of playing it!
Does one of these toys sound like something your little one would enjoy? If so which one?
Visit Leap Frog Site
Visit Leap Frog on Facebook
Visit Leap Frog on Twitter