This is a sponsored post. VTech product, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by VTech. As with all the products I blog about, I use them personally and opinions are my own, I was not influenced in any way by the compensation I received.
We live in a very small town. The nearest Wal-Mart is 30 miles away. My husband also has football games every Friday night. I have a 6, 4, and a 2-year-old. Needless to say I need toys that are easy to travel. It helps if they are educational too. One of my favorite on the go learning toy is VTech InnoTab 3.
About VTech InnoTab 3:
· The InnoTab® 3 combines educational games, creative activities and reading skills in a child-friendly, multi-function, touch screen tablet to make learning fun.
· Compact and lightweight design with 4.3” color touch screen, new directional pad and tilt sensor
· 2.0 megapixel, 180° rotating camera with more than 55 photo features and special effects
· Four different media players: e-book reader, MP3 music player, photo viewer and video player
· Includes 16 exciting apps such as:
- “What’s that Noise?” e-book
- WonderCam, which uses the camera to add special effects, funny faces and photo frames to pictures
- Magical Bean Stalk, a growing game lets kids harvest and collect beans from their beanstalk
- Color & Pop, a coloring book activity that makes coloring pages come to life
- H2O Go! a directional pad game that teaches science concepts
- Hundreds of downloads are available via the Learning Lodge™ to enhance learning fun
I can not say enough how perfect this toy is for my family. All three of my kids enjoy it. I happen to get it just in time for my husband’s first football game. The size of the InnoTab3 is perfect, because I was able to just throw it into my diaper bag and have it ready for when they were losing interest in the game. (Which didn’t take long!) My older two really enjoyed taking pictures with the 180 degree rotating camera. It didn’t take Zoey O very long to find the photo effects. She was taking pictures of herself with all kinds of backgrounds. The best part about the InnoTab3 is that there are TONS of cartridges and apps available. I was able to find something for each of the kids and it comes with 16. The thing I liked was their online store. They had apps/games anywhere from $3-30. I was excited that they had $3 books and games because money is tight for us and that’s just a perfect price for us. Kids (especially mine) are notorious for losing cartridges. You can buy cartridges online and just have them downloaded to your tablet. My son really enjoyed the games even though they were educational. Which is a big win for us. He was losing interest in educational games. Carly Jo’s favorite thing was the ebooks. To her it was like watching a movie. Overall this was a big win for me. It’s educational, easy to travel with, entertaining, and my kids love it!! What do you think your kid would like about the InnoTab3.
About The Giveaway:
One lucky winner will a VTech InnoTab3!! USA Ends 9/24
· VTech website – http://bit.ly/tHKlfD
· VTech Twitter – http://bit.ly/Q7J7vM
· VTech Facebook – http://on.fb.me/iIPfUE