As a wife to a husband that played college football the one thing I have heard time and time again is …”My feet hurt!” I have tried doubling up on socks but then I get…”This feels weird. This is uncomfortable.” I was beginning to think there was no hope. Than I found the answer to my problem.
About Thorlo Cleated Socks:
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet. Heel padding extends higher to protect Achilles tendon.
- Unique padding in the ball and heel specifically engineered for cleated sports.
- Custom spandex band around arch and instep provides a secure fit and helps prevent slipping inside shoe.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Cushioning over toes for additional protection and comfort.
Anyone who has played sports understands that certain sports such as football, soccer, and baseball to name a few, require cleats in order to achieve optimal footing and give you the ability to change direction quickly. Cleats can be very hard on the feet and anyone who has worn them for any period of time knows just that. One of the tricks is to wear two pairs of socks to avoid sore feet and blisters, but that can only get you so far. Double socks make the cleats tighter and shift while running. Thorlos cleated sports socks are specially designed to wear with cleats, having “padding clinically shown to: reduce blisters, reduce pain, reduce pressures, and reduce moisture.” Gone are the days that you have to justget used to it. With Thorlos, your feet can compete in comfort without having a period of time when you have to suffer through the pain until your feet build up calluses. Give them a try for yourself or buy them for the athlete in your family…either way, you can’t go wrong!
About the Giveaway:
The winner gets 2 pairs of cleated socks – US entrants only! Ends Jan 12, 2015.