Christmas is just around the corner. Have you started thinking about gifts? I have. One of the things I am looking into getting my niece is the Lanyard Maker by the Friendship Factory.
About My Lanyard Maker:
• Center Lace Holder lets crafters create both square and round lanyards
• S-hook attachment makes it easy to create flat plastic friendship bracelets
• Telescoping tube on bottom guides Lace Holder down the center and keeps your lanyard straight
• (12) metal key rings
• (12) plastic key rings in 6 colors
• (100) pony beads in 10 colors
• (18) flat plastic laces in 9 colors, 48 inches long
• (12) round plastic laces in 6 colors, 72 inches long
Zoey O and Bryson are just getting of the age where they really enjoy doing crafts like these. I don’t know who enjoys this more Zoey or Bryson. One is almost 5 and the other is almost 7. They both have tried it and made their own creations. I love the fact that this is something they can enjoy together. Bryson said it was real easy to do. He is planing on making some lanyard as gifts for Christmas this year.
Visit The Friendship Factory to purchase. Be sure to use coupon code “FASHBASH” to get 20% off!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.