With National Reading Day coming up on March 2, what better way to celebrate than with Mrs Wordsmith!
Mrs Wordsmith made its official debut in the US on February 22nd! The company combines proven learning science with Hollywood-quality animation and state-of-the-art game design to create books, card games, worksheets, and video games that improve the literacy outcomes of kids aged 4–13. With fun characters like Grit, Plato, Oz, and Bernice, kids will be waiting in anticipation for National Reading Day to spend time with their Mrs Wordsmith friends!
But why limit it to one day when we can mark March as the National Reading Month. With March break coming up kids are going to be looking at what to do and parents are going to worry about keeping their kids entertained. Let’s give them a fun and educational experience with Mrs Wordsmith’s products. Titles include:
- Mrs Wordsmith Kindergarten English Gargantuan Workbook
- Mrs Wordsmith ABC Handwriting Workbook, Kindergarten & Grades 1-2
- Mrs Wordsmith Phonics Blah Blah Blah Card Game, Kindergarten & Grades 1-2
- Mrs Wordsmith Epic Words Vocabulary Book, Kindergarten & Grades 1-3
- Mrs Wordsmith First Grade English Gargantuan Workbook
- Mrs Wordsmith How to Write a Story, Grades 3-5
- Mrs Wordsmith Storyteller’s Word a Day, Grades 3-5
Workbooks like Mrs Wordsmith Storyteller’s Word a Day, Grades 3-5, Mrs Wordsmith ABC Handwriting Workbook, and Mrs Wordsmith Epic Words Vocabulary Book are handy to have on hand during the breaks.
My family and I will be reviewing these books soon and I can’t wait to tell you how handy they will be to keep my littles entertained while at a cheer comp! Stay tune!!