Having teens who need to carry books, a laptop, and supplies around these days for school makes finding a good backpack hard these days. But we recently tested out the Under Armour Hustle 5.0 Backpack from Dicks and it was amazing. The below was provided to me to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and honest. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC Guidelines.
About Dicks Sporting Goods:
- UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish
- HeatGear® adjustable, padded shoulder strap wicks away sweat for total comfort
- Tough, abrasion-resistant bottom panel
- Laptop sleeve has a soft lining and holds up to a 15’’ laptop
- Water-repellent front valuables pockets to keep your belongings dry and secure
- Large, gusseted front laundry or shoe pocket at the bottom of bag
- Two side water bottle pockets
- Two D-rings and molle webbing on shoulder straps for additional attachment point
- Top grab handle
- UA branding on front and shoulder strap
FIT AND DESIGN:
- Regular fit full zip jacket
- collared for chic style
- Hand pockets to help keep warm
- Elastic around hem and cuffs for enhanced comfort
his backpack is a great size and has lots of pockets to keep everything organized. It’s big enough to hold up to a 15” laptop. Also I love the fact that this backpack is highly water resistant which is great for rainy days. It has two side water bottle pockets which is great because my daughter usually carries two bottles around with her because the water fountains don’t always work. The top grab handle makes this easy to grab when you’re in a hurry. This is also the perfect backpack for any teen or college student who is involved in after school activities or sports. It has pockets to hold everything you need.
Also if you are looking for the perfect Jacket for your child this winter then I would suggest checking out the Columbia Fire Side Sherpa Full Zip Jacket. This jacket is amazing, it’s super soft and comfortable. It is made with 100% High-Pile Polyester Sherpa Fleece which is super comfortable. It will keep your child warm all Fall and Winter long. The Handwarmer pockets are perfect for keeping your little ones hands warm on chilly or windy days. The Elastic cuffs help keep the sleeves where they should be instead of falling. This Jacket is also machine washable which is perfect because we all know kids can get messy and sweaty even in the winter. This would be a great addition to any winter wardrobe.