If you are like me than you would agree nothing is like seeing your kids mind working and them using their hands. With Creation Crate they can do just that! They become a maker and a creator. The below was provided to me to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and honest. I am disclosing this in accordance to FTC Guidelines.
About Creation Crate:
All of the electronics kits are going to be different depending on the projects, but the main things you will receive are:
- An Uno R3 microcontroller, a pocket-sized computer (Arduino-compatible)
- A USB cable to connect the Uno R3 to your computer
- Various electronic components needed to build the projects
- Access to online courses
- Who is this for?
Recommended for ages 12+… but we’ve seen it all.
- Children as young as 8 years old completing the project with a parent
- Parents wanting to create meaningful experiences with their teenagers
- Homeschool parents wanting to include electronics in their curriculum
- Adults wanting to start a new interesting hobby
- College students wanting more experience they aren’t getting in university
- 65 year old retirees wanting to keep their mind sharp and be tech literate
Essentially, if you want to learn electronics or C++ programming, Creation Crate is perfect for you.
I am not a crafty person. I had a dad that was very tech minded and that carried on to me. So sometimes it’s hard for me to come up with ideas to inspire my kids to get creative and use their mind a little bit. Especially even more so now than when I was a kid. So when I stumbled on Creation Crate I knew it was perfect for my tech inspired so who took on my passions as well. It sends out everything you need each month to make a new tech inspired creation gadget. I honestly wish this was something they had when I was younger. It encourages them to use that passion for tech, but also learn how the stuff works and create it themself. It will make every mom happy!