Did you breastfed? Are you breastfeeding but wanting to switch to a bottle? Are you bottle feeding? If you answer yes to any of these questions I have a bottle for you. Como Tomo is the new bottle for everyone. The below was provided to me to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and honest. I am disclosing this in accordance to FTC Guidelines.
Como Tomo has came out with a bottle that’s perfect for anyone. When I gotten this bottle in the mail my first thought was how cool this looks and feel. I can’t go anywhere with them without someone asking me where I got the bottles at. Trust me they are neat! Outside of being cool looking and feeling they serve a purpose. Well outside of the obvious one, feeding your child. If you are nursing your little one, but want to switch to bottle feeding these are the bottles to use.
These bottles have a skin like texture. The bottle nipples are the closest nipples you can get to a mother’s. This feature alone makes it allot easier and both mommy and baby when switching over to the bottle. Some of the other Great features of these bottles are:
- Naturally shaped, soft, silicone teat
- Truly slow-flow nipples (this makes it feel more like mommies)(but for older babies that are already use to the bottle they have a medium and fast flow nipples as well!)
- Soft, skin like, squeezable body- I think this is the coolest part, but it too has a purpose. It makes it feel more like mommies breast. Again, another great feature for switching over!
- Eliminates nipple confusion- it has a large, wide nipple mount..this makes it less likely for the babies to ingest air
- Anti-colic vents- this assures that babies will get more milk then air.
- 100% free of toxic chemicals and its silicon structure is unbreakable
I am in love with these bottles and I haven’t breast fed since she was 6 weeks. My only complaint about these bottles was I didn’t find them sooner. These would have been great to have around when I was switching over.
Connect With Como Tomo
Purchase Como Tomo