Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription box of 4-5 full size and sample size beauty products. Each month has a theme, card explaining the products we receive in the box and sometimes coupons. Disclosure: I was sent all of the items mentioned above for free in exchange for my open and honest opinion. The views expressed here are 100% my own and may differ from yours.
What I got this Month in Beauty Box 5:
- Purlisse Pur~Protect SPF 30 (Sample Size, Retail: $55)
- Shield your skin and soak up some rays, without guilt or greasiness! This lightweight moisturizer has the perfect amount of SPF to protect your pretty face and won’t upset sensitive complexions–bring on the sunshine!
- La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes (Sample Size, Retail: $19.99)
- We love to pile on the products, but when it’s got to go, there’s no need for a delay! These wipes take away all our favorite makeup fast-even waterproof formulas! Without irritating our faces or leaving any residue behind.
- Nanacoco Lip Gloss in Carmel Latte (Full Size, Retail: $3.99)
- Your lips deserve a rush of color and shine with no stickiness attached! We adore Nanacoco’s gloss because it’s packed full of pigments and vitamin E to keep your sassy pout poppin’ and nourished at the same time.
- Novex Brazillian Keratin Deep Conditioning Treatment (Sample Size, Retail: $19.50)
- US your mane hungry for nourishment? This intensive treatment works on all hair types, so you can renew and reinforce your strands right away.
- Style Essentials Nail Polish (1/4 of Full Collection, Retail: $7)
- Bored with plain polish? Wave hello to shiny, exciting nails. This lavish lacquer adds a pretty dash of color and fun finish to your digits, and easy to apply brush makes switching to a new hue simple.
What a great box this month! My husband loves the Purlisse. It doesn’t matter what season it is but he seems to get burn! This sunblock is a light weight lightweight moisturizer that soaks into the skin without leaving a dewy finish. The La Fresh travel lite make up remover wipes work great are perfect for keeping in a purse or diaper bag. I LOVED the lip gloss! I really like this shade! It’s pretty nude on me and has a really shiny finish. It’s on the thicker side with a slight tackiness to it, but it’s not uncomfortable. I was a little nervous to use the deep condition treatment, but it worked great. It left my hair feeling pretty clean and soft. I love nail polishes! In my mind you can never have enough! This one was a fun glitter top coat with many different black and white shapes.