This summer my family and I got a chance to move into another house that allowed us to have more space. It’s been a couple of months, but we are finally getting settled in. Just the other day I was looking around the house and how it looked. I decided it was missing something. It was missing some color and some flowers! You can never go wrong with flowers. I have recently come across a great website that provides easy DIY floral arrangements kits for weddings and events. Or in my case, something I can use around the house as well. When Lee and I first got married we were on a very tight budget, and luckily I had a mother in law who was very talented and did our flowers. I do know that there are many brides who don’t know anyone that could do their flowers for them, but they are still on a tight budget. These brides turn to DIY to save costs, but the process of researching, purchasing, and arranging florals often end up causing more stress and dollars. Recognizing this need gap, Bloominous is launched in 2014 to give brides an alternative option for DIY wedding flowers (Readers from down under can check out Flowers Across Sydney).
Three advantages of using Bloominious:
- With Bloominous, brides will be able to save anywhere from 30% to 50% off their original floral budget.
- Each piece is priced without the typical 300% markup from wedding florists, e.g. $5 boutonnieres, $40 centerpieces, and $50 bouquets.
- Most DIY floral services do not send ‘prepped’ flowers, but ours come cut-to-order, dethorned, and trimmed, so brides save time AND money.
- Each kit comes with step-by-step photo instructions for easy assembling within 10 to 20 minutes per piece, as well as flower care products and design tips.
Quality, Professional Design:
- All collections featuring specialty flowers are designed florist with 10+ years of experience in event and floral design.
- It’s not just the flowers—from trends to vases to favors, we design the whole look for your inspiration, in our offerings and blog.
I am not a DIY creative type person. With a one income household I am learning to be! It truly has been an adventure, but saves tons! I will say that the ‘florist-at-their-fingertips’ experience is not to be missed. Bloominous is making DIY fun, easy, and approachable for anyone who wants to try. Check it out!