Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Because of an issue at birth I have had a scare that goes from ear to ear. I was pretty lucky and could cover it up with my hair. However, it seems around that spot and it flakes pretty easy. I have dark black hair, so it was pretty embarrassing and drove me nuts! I have tried several things and haven’t found anything that work except for Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo.
About Dead Sea Mud Shampoo:
- Helps to Relieve Itching from Dry, Flaky Scalp & Dandruff
- Helps to Relieve Symptoms of Scalp Psoriasis & Seborrhea Dermatitis
- Made with Pure & Natural Dead Sea Mud for an Infusion of Essential Minerals into Scalp & Hair
- Specially formulated for dry, itchy scalps & Dandruff
- Also Contains Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E & Chamomile for a Natural Formula that gets results.
Mineral Mud Shampoo provides the moisture that my hair needs. I tend to get dry scalp and have trouble finding traditional dandruff shampoos that will help and if they do, it is only temporary. Adovia Mineral Mud Shampoo has worked for me continually. My hair feels great, and I no longer have flakes!
Heard enough and you want it for yourself? Visit Amazon and get it for $28.0o.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.