When someone asks me what type of music I listen to I tell them country. Country is what defines my heart. It’s Pure Country. Some of my best memories is listening to my grandpa playing his guitar. His favorite singers were Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, and Loretta Lynn. When I was asked if I wanted to interview Kaitlyn Bausch and Cozi Zuehlsdorff the stars of Pure Country: Pure Heart I was elated. I have seen Pure Country and Pure Country 2 and I loved them. So I knew without a doubt I would love Pure Country: Pure Heart. During my interview with these girls I have learned so much more about the movie.
- Pure Country: Pure Heart is a movie where you can act out all the emotions.
- For being a film that was dominated by females it never felt like it was. It was never intimidating. It felt like another day.
- Not all the pies were real. (Shh…don’t tell anyone!)
- Willie Nelson teaches by an example.
- Trusting Your Choices and Yourself is the most important thing!
Through out the interview both girls stated how they loved working together. They were friends in real life so working together was easy and they want to work together again! They both also agreed that it was special to be a big part of the movie. It was great to see what they could handle and stretching themselves to a new level.
It was a pleasure speaking to both of these girls and hearing how much they enjoyed their roles in Pure Country: Pure Heart. Pure Country:Pure Heart is being released today! You can get it at your local retail store or find it on Amazon for $19.99. Be sure to check out my review to see what I thought about it!
[amazon_link asins=’B071DPHX46,B074G63TP6,B074JGJYKH’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’jacquiodell-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’d94cf3b7-4c7a-11e8-9c39-5187f467795b’]