Who doesn’t love pumpkin? My son, at least he thinks. However, if you hide it one of these recipes bellow he loves it! These recipes are great for the upcoming holidays. Or simply to add a little fall taste to our meals!
4. Light & Fluffy Pumpkin Pie – Who doesn’t love pumpkin pie?
5. Pumpkin Butterscotch Cookies
7. Pumpkin Spiral Cake With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting – This is my favorite thing around Thanksgiving time!
9. Pecan Pies in Pumpkin Shell – I love this idea!!
10. Glazed Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake
11. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin
12. Ooze – Filled Pumpkin Cupcake
14. Pumpkin Pancakes
17. Pumpkin Seeds – I cooked these for the first time last year. It’s something I wish I can have all year long (and not the store bought ones either)
18. Pumpkin White Chip Brownies
19. Cherry Pumpkin Seed Chocolate Bark
20. Cheesy Pumpkin Polenta Fries & Healthy Chicke Bites (With Pumpkin)
21. Easy Pumpkin Cream Pie
22. Pumpkin Cheesecake Tart
23. Pumpkin Carrot Cake
24. Pumpkin Cheesecake
25. Pumpkin Carrot Swirl Bars
Don’t these all sound yummy!! I know I will be trying some of these myself this year! Especially the Pumpkin Cream Pie, Pumpkin Carrot Cake, and Pumpkin Cheesecake. Which one of these will you try or do you have another one that you like more? I love to hear from you!
Love these! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday!
Awesome resources of recipes! These will be great for the month of November!
Pumpkin Fudge and pumpkin cheesecake, that sounds awesome!
Love the list! Can’t wait to try the pumpkin fudge 🙂
What a great collection of recipes! Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a wonderful day.
Come Back Soon!
really yummi 🙂 thanks for sharing…..
You are welcome to join
SATURDAY SHOW OFF
Hugs from Håkan in Sweden
These all sound great!
Oh yummy! Can not wait to try these!