I haven’t made it official yet on Woman of Many Roles, but now is better than never! Coming July 2016 my family will be extending by one more…Baby O number 4! We are beyond excited but my mind is racing of all the stuff we have to get together and ready. After all in July my youngest will be 5! It’s been a long time since we have had a little bitty around. The worst (or best) part is I just started carrying an actually purse!! No diaper bag for me….at least for the next 7 months. I don’t know if it’s bad, but I have already started to get stuff ready. After all I have three other kids and the next few months will go by pretty quick!
One of the things that has crossed my mind is… what were the must have items for the perfect diaper bag!
1: Change of Clothes (maybe two!) I usually kept these in a zip lock baggie, so if there were accidents I could put the dirty ones in and seal it up.
2. Diaper Rash Cream…you never know when one will sneak up on you.
3. Infant Tylenol. I can’t count how many times my little ones got fussy cause of teething or start running a fever.
4. Bottles/Formula/Breast Milk/Snacks – kids can get hungry pretty quick!
5. Hand Sanitize. Simply because you need to keep the germs away.
6. Lastly Diapers and Wipes! The thing is you can’t have just any diapers. You need Huggies Little Snugglers.
Little Snugglers at a Glance
• Outstanding skin care with GentleAbsorb* liner and wetness indicator The new GentleAbsorb* Liner has tiny pillows that provide a cushiony layer of protection between your baby’s skin and draws runny mess away.
• Soft, breathable outer cover
• Leak Lock design for up to 12 hours of protection
• Shaped to fit new babies
• Umbilical cord cut-out protects belly buttons as they heal‡
• Pocketed back waistband helps keep runny messes inside
• Comfy outer cover and quilted, flexible inner pad
• Characters make changing time fun for your little one
• Sizes: Newborn, 1, 2 and 3
With these items you are ready to tackle the world with your little one at hand. Your first stop should be Sam’s! Having a Sam’s Club Membership is great for not only getting those Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, but also getting snacks. When I’m at Sam’s Club I can pick up a variety of simple and healthy snacks. Learn about getting a Sam’s Club Membership. There are many perks to membership.