The thing about a two-year old is when they are hungry there is no waiting. They want their food and want it now. Especially Carly Jo. She has zero patience. With Yummi Pouch I can provide her the food she wants and when she’s wants.
About Yummi Pouch:
– Each pouch holds up to 2.5, 6, or 10 ounces of your favorite homemade smoothies and blended snacks.
– Food grade material is BPA-free, PVC-free, and phthalate-free.
– Dishwasher safe, just expand the bottom and stand upside down over the prongs.
– Freezer safe.
– Reusable and recyclable.
– Great for healthy, on the go snacks.
– Easily fillable through the reinforced, leak proof zipper seal.
– Backed by our 30 day product guarantee.
For a long time I was buying store-bought pouches. They were very costly, but a life saver. I didn’t have to hear a kid screaming because they were hungry and didn’t want to wait. With Yummi Pouches I don’t have to pay the high price and still get the same results… a happy kid! The best part about the Yummi Pouches is that you aren’t limited to what you can put in them. You can put smoothies, apple sauces, and yogurt. They have a Ziploc opening where you can open it up and put your choice of food. To sum it up they are easy to use, clean, and can be used with a lot of different foods. They are easy on your wallet and pleases your little one. In my book I call that a win!
Yummi Pouch Site
Yummi Pouch Facebook
Yummi Pouch Twitter
Yummi Pouch Pinterest
Yummi Pouch YouTube I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.