I am a mom of three beautiful children. Although I love being a mommy I have to remember that I was a wife first. Valentine’s day is nearing and our budget is really tight. We just moved to this area and I haven’t found someone who I trusted enough to babysit. I spent the past few days trying to think of ways that we can still have a special night and be parents at the same time.
Here is what I came up with:
- Fix a picnic in front of the T.V.
- Play a little music and dance!
- Rent a movie and have some snacks.
- Have a candle light dinner.
- Play some board games.
- Take a walk around the block together.
- Write love notes and hide them where your spouse can find them.
- Call in sick and spend a day together.
- Get up early so you can have some alone time before the kids wake up. (Suggested By: Amanda)
- Go star-gazing together.