Are you looking for a fun garden project? Urban Leaf have fun glass bottle garden kits! The below was provided to me to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and honest. I am disclosing this in accordance to FTC Guidelines.
About Urban Leaf:
Must be tried to be believed. You ain’t gonna find these guys at WholeFoods. Discover the magic of freshly grown herbs, without the usual fuss. Setup takes about 60 seconds. All you’ll need is 3 empty bottles and a sunny window sill. Then sit back and enjoy. Your garden will water itself for up to a month at a time, and lasting around 5-6 months total. #EasyPeasy
- Kit Includes Lemon Balm, Lemon Basil and Lime Basil Seeds
- Setup Takes Less than 60 Seconds—Yes, Our Kit Makes it That Simple!
- Produces 5-6 months of Fresh Herbs in Your Windowsill
- Garden Waters Itself for Up to Month at a Time
- All You Need is 3 Empty Bottles and Our Kit Does the Rest
These kits come in a tiny small box and contain everything you need to have a garden but the bottle. You can ask anyone of my family members and they will quickly confirm that I do not have a green thumb! I like too..but I don’t. These bottles kits are simple to use. Just have to watch the water flow, and don’t have to water that often. So simple enough for my busy life. I haven’t had them planted for very long, but so far so go! Stay tune for an updated post on how they do in a month or so! See you in June!