Disclaimer: I am a Hyland’s Homeopathy Ambassador and receive various products and gift cards from Hyland’s and promotional partners at no cost to me. All views and opinions expressed on this blog post and corresponding social network mentions are my own and are not to be interpreted as medical advice.
Hyland’s homeopathic medicines are made with the highest quality natural ingredients, following the strictest standards of preparation for more than a century.
- 1903: Founded Standard Homeopathic Pharmacy in Los Angeles, CA.
- 1910: George H. Hyland purchases the pharmacy and starts Standard Homeopathic Company.
- 1923: Cecil Craig joins the organization.
- 1925: Earliest found mention of Hyland’s Teething Tablets in company product catalogs.
- 1940: Cecil Craig develops Hyland’s Pink Aspirin for Children for his daughter.
- 1947: Manufacturing outgrows the basement.
- 1953: Retail store moves to corner of 8th and Olive.
- 1987: J.P. Borneman, PhD, Chairman and CEO, joins the company.
- 2009: Launch of Hyland’s Cold ‘n Cough 4 Kids and Hylands Cold ‘n Cough 4 Kids.
- 2009: Hyland’s moves its corporate headquarters to Carson, CA.
- 2011: Launch of Hyland’s Baby Tiny Cold Tablets and Hyland’s Baby Cough Syrup, first major brand to introduce cold medicines for babies 6 months.
- 2013: Packaging refresh of Hyland’s Baby and Hyland’s 4 Kids product line.
It’s only been a year since I started using Hyland’s Homeopathic products, but they have been around for years. Way before my kids, me, and even my parents!! The thing I love about Hyland’s is the fact that they have been around for so long. A good product is a product that can last a life time and be around for years and years. So with Hyland’s you know you have a product that you can trust! It’s all natural and it’s what’s best for my family. I know without a doubt that Hyland’s is a product that is made to matter and make a difference. It’s a product that so many people trust. I know I will be using Hyland’s for many more years as well as my kids!!
What’s your favorite Hyland’s product?