Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Being organized is very important to me. So much so I would so I am OCD about it. I must have everything written down in my planner. If it’s not there I forget. I also believe everything has a spot. That’s one reason I LOVE my Tools 4 Wisdom Mommy Planner.
About Tools4Wisdom Mommy Planners:
- Top-rated by Amazon’s #1 Hall-of-Fame Reviewer
- The only 1-year best-selling planner with a 1-year unconditional money-back satisfaction guarantee
- Designed and tested to significantly boost productivity while reducing stress through clarity
- Intuitive streamlining of long-term goals with short-term plans through +10 planning forms
- Planning pages include: Yearly and monthly goal setting pages | weekly planner with 2-page/month goals pages, 2-page/month calendars, 2-pages/week planner | journal pages
Did I mention that I am in love with this planner. It fits perfectly into my diaper bag were I can carry it with me whenever I leave the house. I have my family and my schedule at my finger tips for whenever I need it. Not only does it keep my family’s schedule organize but also keeps my thoughts and bills organized as well. I use the monthly section to keep track of when my bills are due and how much I pay. In the back it has a note journal section were I pretty much write down whatever. I have used it to write down my ideas for organizing my house and my meal plan. This way I don’t forget them. I use the front part (goal section) to keep track of my professional and personal goals such as weight loss. All around its perfect for keeping me organize and sane.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.