Have I told you how much I hate snow? I HATE it with a passion. It drives me nuts!! Do you know what I love?? I love ice cream. Who doesn’t??? It recently snowed several days in a row and school was forced to close for a couple days. What was I going to do with my kids?? I know!! I will make Snow Ice Cream!!
All you need is three things:
- Snow (8 cups-roughly)
- 1 can (14oz) Sweet Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
* You can add a little more sugar or vanilla extract to flavor it up to your liking!
Not only does it not require much products, but it’s pretty simple to make as well!!!
- Put 8 cups of snow into a large bowel.
- Pour in the sweet condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix everything and serve right away!
Finally you get to enjoy!!
As far as taste goes it wasn’t like the store-bought ice cream, but it tasted fine. My family loved it even my picky eater. Tomorrow I am thinking about adding some coco and see if I can make some chocolate ice cream. What flavor do would you try??? Would you do this ice cream?