This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Carton Smart for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Imagine if everyone made one small, smart decision a day. How much would it help our planet and our own personal worlds? As an individual, it feels small, but as a collective, the small, smart decisions add up.
This holiday season, Tetra Pak wants to inspire people to make a small, smart decisions when cooking for their families and stocking their pantries. This starter kit from the Pacific Foods, a brand committed to doing the right thing for you, for the environment, and for their employees, is the perfect way to start this holidays season of thanks.
Products included in the kit are:
- Pacific Foods Organic Pumpkin Puree
- Pacific Foods Organic Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Simply Stock
Why Tetra Pak cartons are pantry stables for those that enjoy living smart:
- made of 70% paper, a renewable resource, from selectively harvested, re-grown tress that are FSC- certified.
- Cartons use 1/3 of packaging compared to cans…or even one egg!
- Cartons are space saving, easy to store and open.
- The unique packaging process preserves the flavor and nutrients of food without the use of preservatives.
- Recyclable and in fact result in 60% less landfill waste than cans.
- Cartons are re-closable so you can use what you need and save the rest for later.
There are so many amazing food products that we eat for our holiday meals that you can get in a carton. Take the pumpkin for example. I had a chance to try the Pacific Foods Pumpkin Puree it is perfect for Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Bread, and a family favorite Pumpkin Roll. All of these are common foods at my Thanksgiving Dinner I bet they are at yours as well!
It's not hard to be carton smart this year. Visit Become Carton Smart to find all the different products that you can get in a carton. How will you be #CartonSmart this Holiday Season? What recipe will you do? From small recipes that use ingredients in cartons or "smart" entertaining tips that produce great tasting food with little waste!
Be sure to Follow #CartonSmart on Pinterest and Tweet @CartonSmart