- A large wall chart. (11×25) to hang in a central point to monitor progress.
- 10x activity stickers which cover the following activities: I enjoyed school, I’ve been kind to someone, I dressed myself, I practiced my reading, I’ve eaten my food, I practiced my math, I’ve written and drawn, I practiced my spellings, I’ve been good at bedtime and I’ve been polite.
- 6X blank activity stickers that can be customized to the individual needs of your child. (getting a certain color at school!)
- 240 Colored 1-20 stickers designed to help with learning colors and counting.
- 84 gold “great job” star stickers for when your child does exceptionally well
- A supportive information sheet with a practical example, times and guidelines to help you and your child get the best results from your chart.
- Sticky Mounting pads and a dry erase marker.
Victoria Chart has a variety of charts that are meant to help improve behaviors and habits of little ones. I love this chart. You can customize it any way you want. The school has different colors for their behavior, so I used it as if he got green or blue he got an award. I also have feeding Sadie our dog and picking up his room. I also use the practice reading and math skills. It was a great way to motivate him to not only do his chores, school work, but also being good. He was learning to be a good and proper young little man.