This is a sponsored post. As with all the products I blog about, I use them personally and opinions are my own, I was not influenced in any way by the compensation I received.
Bryson (my oldest) is 6 will be 7 in just a couple of months and my Carly Jo (my youngest) just turned two. It has been forever since I carried a purse. My diaper bag is my purse. Until I discovered House of Botori I thought it was impossible for me to find a diaper bag that was useful but stylish. I was given a chance to review their Kaira Diaper Tote and needless to say I was pretty pleased.
About Kaira Diaper Tote:
- Long, adjustable handles make hands free travel a breeze
- Bold colors and powerful patterns outside lined with a light-colored interior for ease of spotting items
- A multitude of perfectly placed pockets topped off with magnetic closures, this well-stocked tote is a sleek, mobile organization station
- Eleven roomy compartments allow for plenty of space for moms to travel in style, staying organized all the while. ( two pen and pencil pockets, a zippered pocket for your wallet and other valuables and an uber-convenient key fob, two eco-friendly, PEVA-lined bottle pockets (one on each side) and two extra-large pockets for stowing diapers, toys, wipes and other accessories)
- Loaded with a changing pad and a handy little pacifier pouch,
I got to admit is nice for once to be the one constantly getting stopped and asked where I got my bag. I love it. I have never been a really stylish person especially since I become a mom. I love how bright and colorful it is. It will be a perfect addition to any outfit. What everyone doesn’t know is how useful this bag is. It truly makes it easy for me to be organized. Which I am obsessed with being. This bag has 11 products!! It’s an organizer dream. I am constantly changing what goes into what pocket. As you can see in the above picture my bag is pretty organized. I am able to find what I need very quickly. Which is important when you have a screaming toddler!!