Bedtime with my six-year-old is a constant battle. I will try anything to make it easier on both of us. I started researching to find different ideas to help and that’s when I found Story 2 Sleep. This post is a sponsored post, but all opinions, stories, and my experience are all personal and true (like always)!
- End the Bedtime Battle and Put Your Kids to Bed with Ease
- Fun Blanket for Kids with Story Book and Audiobook
- Educational Toy: Helps Kids Learn To Read
- Great Gift Idea for Girls (Christmas, Birthday Present, Holiday)
- Suitable for Kids Ages 2 – 9 Years Old
Carly Jo loves to read and loves her blankets! So, it’s no surprise to me that she feel in love with this blanket. I personally love the whole idea of it. You can snuggle up with the blanket and read or follow along with the book. It’s perfect! The blanket is very cute and soft. Carly doesn’t even sleep with the top sheet because she loves the softness of the blanket. The story line and plot is cute. This blanket is geared towards boys (there is a girls one) but Carly still loves it.
You can purchase it on Amazon for $49.99.