What is Emerson Creek Pottery? It’s a place where you can find pottery that is formed of clay and made onsite. Each of their pieces are hand made, hand painted and fired in a gas kiln. Each pattern is a series of carefully planned strokes. They do not use stencils or templates. The patterns are practiced and committed to memory. The artists paint the pattern again and again until they can do it without a problem. Each piece is alike but yet different. The below was provided to me to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and honest. I am disclosing this in accordance to FTC Guidelines.
One thing I love about their pottery is that they are easy to take care of. Here are some basic things to remember…
1. The pottery is dishwasher safe!
2. The pottery is microwaveable.
3. The potter is oven proof. DO NOT BROIL!
4. They suggest you preheat the pottery with warm water before pouring hot liquids in. Extreme temperatures cause glaze crazing
5. Pottery can scratch your furniture. You can use cork tabs or felt.
6. Occasionally pottery filled with liquid will sweat. Protect your furniture by placing a non-porous surface underneath.
7. Do not leave flower pots outside in the winter. Extreme cold can cause severe damage to the pot!
I love mine. I have used it several times and it’s going strong!
Connect With Emerson Creek Pottery