Having kids who are all active, we tend to be very busy and usually out and about at different events or activities. I am always carrying around snacks and drinks and books and it gets heavy. Now with the Smart Cart and I can fit all that stuff in there and it’s easy to pull around where I need to get it. This post is a sponsored post, but all opinions, stories, and my experience are all personal and true (like always)!
- Is an easy to use and convenient collapsible rolling cart
- Has smooth gliding wheels for easy maneuverability
- Weighs less than 3 lbs, carries 110 lbs and folds to just 2 inches for easy storage .
- Has a patented, ergonomically designed, extendable handle with non-slip rubber grip that allows
- Is made with a durable, flexible water proof material, making it suitable to haul important or sensitive items such as paper files or electronic equipment.
- Is environmentally friendly as it avoids using disposable bags or boxes.
- Is available in 3 colors; red, blue and black.
- Dimensions: L 11″ x W 13″ x H 17″; Handle extends to 41″
Plus it folds up nice and easily for easy storage. I also love this when I go shopping and am only picking up a few things. I have used it at ball games to hold snacks and drinks and I loved that it was easy to pull along when moving from field from to field. You can use this for several different things like carrying around cleaning supplies, I use one for this in my house as I keep all the cleaning supplies in my bathroom where it is away from the children.
With the smart cart I can use it to pull my cleaning supplies upstairs in one go get the cleaning down and then bring it back down to my bathroom. I usually keep it under my sink with the handle down and love it. This is really great for several different things and handy to have more than one of them around.