What girl doesn’t like shoes? I have tons of shoes in my closet. Don’t you??? The below was provided to me to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and honest. I am disclosing this in accordance to FTC Guidelines.
See Kai Run has several shoes and socks for children from 0-6yrs. These shoes aren’t just like any shoes. They are bright and colorful. They have several designs for both boys and girls. I had a chance to try a pair from their latest style. I chose Zayna.
Zayna’s were cute as could be. They were pink and white. They had a couple of roses on the side. They were simple but at the same time very cute.I like things that don’t have too much going on. There soles are made with flexible rubber. These shoes are great for little ones to learn how to walk in them.
- Handcrafted from butter-soft leather
- Flexible rubber sole – healthy for developing feet but sturdy enough for outdoor play!
- Generous width and wide toe box for plenty of wiggle room!
- Padded collars for extra comfort
- Adjustable hook and loop closures make shoes easy to get on and ensure a great fit
- Breathable leather insole and lining
To learn more about See Kai Run and their products you can check out their site, facebook, and twitter!