Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
What girl doesn’t love shoes? I know my Carly Jo does. She’s constantly taking them off and putting a different pair. So it’s only natural for her to want every pair she can get her hands on. Her favorite pair is her Rileyroos.
About Mary Jane in Mist:
- Handcrafted from high quality, durable leather (Bubble Gum, Cherry, and Daisies), patent leather (Fuchsia); or wool (Houndstooth, Mist, and Tweed) uppers
- Super soft and lightweight
- Padded leather collars for added comfort
- Velcro closure for secure fit and easy on and off
- Leather insoles and inner lining for breathability
- Flexible and form-fitting leather (Bubble Gum, Cherry, Daisies, and Tweed) or suede (Fuchsia, Houndstooth, and Mist) outsoles with rubber padding
The thing I love about these shoes the most is that they can be used for dressing up or can be used to wear on a daily base. I personally think these shoes are the cutest shoes ever! I especially love them with her Christmas dress. Don’t she look cute. Not only are they cute, but they are also sturdy. This child has put those shoes through the ringer and still look good as new! She loves them. She’s always asking to wear them, so they must be comfortable! They are also easy enough for to put on her self. Which make my life a lot easier!! Overall, I am very pleased with her Rileyroos. They look great, sturdy, comfortable, and easy enough for her to put on herself. In my book that’s a win!