This is a sponsored post. As with all the products I blog about, I use them personally and opinions are my own, I was not influenced in any way by the compensation I received.
Summer time is coming to an end. Are you sad? Me, no. I am ready for this heat to go away and never come back again. I know wishful thinking. Summer will be back. You know what else NEVER goes away? The sun. Just because it isn’t summer doesn’t mean you don’t need to wear sun glasses. Sun glasses is need all year-long.
Why should you worry about your children’s sunglasses? Because they are a necessity – not an accessory!!
- Sunlight can permanently damage your child’s eyes.
- Sun damage is permanent and cumulative.
- Eye disorders caused by sun damage: cataracts, age-related macular degneration, Pterygia (abnormal tissue grown on the whites of the eyes), Skin Cancer around the eyes, and Photokeratitis (sunburn of the cornea)
What can you do to protect your little one’s eyes?
- Only purchase sunglasses that are proven to block 100 % of both types of UVA
- Check the lens carefully for scratches, bubbles, and distortions.
- Select sunglasses that match your child’s active lifestyle.
- Look for sunglasses with polycarbonate lenses and frames.
- Consider wrap-around designs.
- Make sure the sunglasses deliver a snug and comfortable fit.
- Do not buy opaque sunglasses.
- Wear your sunglasses ALL year-long.
- Buy from manufactures that stand behind their sunglasses.
- Know the pros and cons of polarized lenses. Knowledge is power!
Now I have only one question for you…what pair are you going to get?
Connect with Real Kids Shades