“I wrote this review as a part of a Blog Friendly PR outreach campaign for CARD.com, I was compensated for me time but all opinions are my own.”
Over the past year my husband and I have struggled real hard with making a budget and sticking to it. We ended up spending more money than we should have. I have found one thing that helps make it a little easier. That’s CARD.com.
- This is a debit card, like the one from your bank, and you can use it EVERYWHERE Visa is accepted — except its way cooler and cuter than your boring bank card.
- Free to order, activate and load.
- Free app and check deposits from your smart phone.
- Free direct deposit.
- Free card-to-card transfers, any time, anywhere, in seconds.
- No overdraft fees — never goes negative!
- Safer than cash – 24/7 support, Visa fraud protection and 100% FDIC insurance on funds.
- No debt, financially responsible, no interest/credit/APRs.
- No credit check and approval in seconds.
- 22,000 in-network ATMs.
- Thousands of cool, unique card designs to choose from, including brands like: Garfield, Popeye, Betty Paige, James Dean, Care Bears, Walking Dead, Star Trek, Autism Awareness, Breast Cancer Research, Shark Week, Where’s Waldo, Doodle Jump, Three Stooges, Nancy Drew, etc.
- Free for 30 days – then $5.95 monthly fee, which is waived when you direct deposit over $800 in the previous 30 days. This fee is the same as the Walmart prepaid card and much less than many of the competitors. It’s also much less than overdrafting your bank account, paying for a checking account or using a credit card.
I love anything that you can dress up and that’s exactly what you can do with your cards on CARD.com. You can dress them up. There are TONS of designs that you can pick from. I love doggies so I picked one with a dog wearing a purple tutu. This helped me out because I was able to put a certain amount of money on it each month. That amount I put on was what we used as are “extra” money. We went out to eat or bought little things with it. If we didn’t have enough on it we didn’t do it. It’s just what we needed. It only has one small monthly fee, helps limit what we spend, and has a cute design.