All three of my children have had sensitive skin. It has been a constant struggle for me to find something that not only does it job, smells good, but not also affect their skin. Recently I was giving a chance to try out ATTITUDE Laundry Detergent and Softener. I was surprised with what I found out.
About ATTITUDE Laundry Detergent & Softener:
- Free of carcinogen ingredients and by products (IARC group 1 & 2)
- Free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, tested by independent laboratory
- Certified eco-friendly by EcoLogo, the most recognized certification in North America
- CO2 neutral: no contribution to climate change
- Vegetable-based and biodegradable (OECD 301)
- Free of EDTA and NTA
- Designed to work in both HE (High Efficiency) & Standard machines
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan product
- Septic tank safe
ATTITUDE laundry detergent and fabric softener provides a safe and effective way to clean baby clothes without contaminants that have been linked to cancer. Their hypoallergenic detergent and softener are specially formulated for babies or children with sensitive skin. So not only are these safer for my children but they don’t affect their skin either. Now, the main concern is does it work? Does it really get my messy children clothes clean? Yes, it does. ATTITUDE laundry detergent and fabric softener left their clothes very clean and smelling fresh and clean! Overall, I was very impressed with my ATTITUDE laundry detergent & softener.
Want to learn more:
Visit ATTITUDE Site
Visit ATTITUDE Facebook
Visit ATTITUDE Twitter
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.