This is a sponsored post. As with all the products I blog about, I use them personally and opinions are my own, I was not influenced in any way by the compensation I received.
September is a month that is focused for car seat safety. However as a mother of three and a daughter of a paramedic I think car seat safety is something that we need to talk about every month. So many children are not in the proper car seat. More often than not it’s because the parents didn’t know better. They weren’t taught. That’s why I feel it’s important to talk about it all the time and try to find the best of the best car seats out there. Recently Safety 1st has released their new Elite 80 Air Protect Convertible Car Seat.
About Safety 1st Elite 80 Air Protect Convertible Car Seat:
- Super-extended weight range
- Rear-facing 5-40 pounds
- Forward-facing 22-80 pounds
- Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- Featuring Air Protect +
- Air Protect® advanced cushion system protects your child’s head, where it’s needed most
- GCell HX™ patented foam with hexagonal shapes inside the seat provides superior body protection
- TOGETHER they provide full body side impact protection
- Easy to identify color-coded belt paths and installation labels
- Durable, steel-reinforced metal frame
- QuickFit™ Harness system with Center Front Adjustment
- 10-position headrest grows with your child
- No re-thread harness
- 4-position recline for an optimal fit to your vehicle
- 2 integrated cup holders on other side of car seat
- Push button LATCH
The Elite 80 is just what we needed. Zoey O is four years old. She had outgrown her previous car seat because she weighed over 40 pounds and that was the weight limit for the harness. The Elite 80 goes to 80 pounds with the harness and 100 pounds for the belt. Zoey is a wiggle worm and I just didn’t feel comfortable with her in just a seat belt. When she’s in the Elite 80 I feel a lot better. If you ask her what her favorite part was she would say the head rest areas. She calls them her pillows. I asked her how comfortable the car seat is to her and she said she loves it. “It’s like setting on my pillows.” Yea, she likes her pillows. 🙂 She also enjoys having TWO cup holders. She’s convince that one is to share with her brother. 🙂 There are several things that I like about it. For convenience I would say is the no thread harness. I can now easily adjust her car seat as she grows. No more getting frustrated because I can’t get the harness back on right. It also has color coded paths to assure parents that they are putting the car seat belt in the right spot for the position of the car seat. I also love how sturdy this thing is. It’s heavy and for a good reason. It has steel-reinforced metal frame which helps it prepare for just about anything. We have a 08 Dodge Ram Quad Cab truck and this car seat fits just fine with the other two. Overall this seat is perfect for Zoey. It’s safe, comfortable, and will grow with her!
About the Giveaway:
Enter to win a Safety 1st Elite 80 Convertible Car Seat for your little until 11/15. USA Only. Enter here.