I love this time of the year. It’s a perfect time for kids to get outside and play. My older three have been riding their bikes all over the place lately and my two year old has been wanting to join but doesn’t have a bike that works for him. He’s still learning to balance. That’s where having a balance bike comes handy. The below was provided to me to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and honest. I am disclosing this in accordance to FTC Guidelines.
- Fun, comfy and super cool 2-in-1 pushbike/balance bike that changes and grows along with your child!
- 3-Wheel pushbike easily converts into a 2-wheel balance bike to teach more advanced riders the skills they need for all future cycling!
- Safe and secure! The restricted range of the handlebar radius helps prevent children from crashing, and the handlebar grips protect children’s hands from smashing
- Quality design and grippy rubber wheels hold up to the roughest play!
- For ages 1+; maximum weight 80 lbs.
This balance bike is beyond perfect for Lee Lee. He was able to get on it without any help. He can be outdoors with his siblings and do what they are doing like a big kid without needing any help from mom. Which is good, because believe me he doesn’t like mom helping him. He’s Mr. Independent. I love that part of him. I also love that he’s enjoys being outdoors and active. He’s getting the exercise he needs all while learning important skills that will help him later on in life. The bike itself was also easy to put together, was sturdy, and will last him for a long time!