My pets are just like any other family member to me. I make sure their cage is clean, they get toys, and treats as well! I have to admit I like to spoil them. Oxbow Timothy Club Carrot Small Animal Treat have been one of Clubbers favorite. This post is a sponsored post, but all opinions, stories, and my experience are all personal and true (like always)!
Give your small pet a fun, interactive toy that will provide healthy fiber and an enriching, mentally-stimulating activity with the Oxbow Timothy Club Carrot Small Animal Treat. Small pets like Guinea Pigs, rabbits and chinchillas need hay to aid in digestion and keep teeth trim. They also need mental stimulation to relieve stress and prevent boredom. Oxbow Timothy Club Carrot Small Animal Treat meets both of these needs. It comes in a fun carrot shape that can be hung in the habitat for your pet to paw and bat. And it’s made of 100 percent timothy hay that is 100 percent edible and free of chemicals, wire and thread.
- Specially formulated to be low in calcium and protein. This will help ensure the best protein-to-fiber ratio.
- This all-natural, great-tasting treat will have your pet coming for more!
- Perfect way for you to interact with your pet while also offering fun and healthy enrichment to their diet.
- Made with all-natural ingredients to specifically support a small animal’s overall health. There are no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Perfect for small animals like Guinea Pigs, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils and chinchillas.
Before we had kids my husband and I had guinea pigs. They are cute, cuddly, and easy to take care of. So I thought. I learned the hard way that it’s important for them to have extra calcium because their body doesn’t produce or maintain it. Because of this I am always looking for ways to provide Clubber the extra calcium and not be the same old orange. Because lets face it if you have something every day you get tired of it. The Oxbow Timothy Club Carrot is perfect! It’s cute and it gives him the extra calcium he needs. Best part is it’s not an orange! He’s happy and I am happy!