Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
When it comes to toddlers I don’t think you could ever have enough cups. Some get lost or some get left behind at family members houses. When it comes to cups Nuby always have my back. Recently Carly Jo had a chance to try out Nuby’s Printed Sport Sipper cup.
About Nuby Printed Sport Sipper:
- 12 months +
- 10oz / 300ml
- Perfect for children on the go
- Sized just right for little hands to grip
- Available in a variety of cute designs that make cup drinking FUN
- Easy to use soft, silicone straw that is durable enough for your child’s newly formed sharp teeth
- Engineered to prevent spills and reduces leaks
- BPA FREE
Carly Jo loves her sport sipper! She calls it her princess cup. I like how the cup is made where her little hands fit perfectly around it. She doesn’t struggle to hold up the cup. Carly Jo has a tendency to chew up all of her cups tips, but the sport sipper cup is made out of a soft silicone that is very durable and she can’t chew it up. I love the fact that it doesn’t leek. I personally turned it upside down and shook it. It didn’t drip or leak once. When you have a toddler that likes to climb and go everywhere a leak proof cup is a must. These cups have several designs that will attract a kids eye. Carly Jo’s has a princess and I think that’s why she loves it so much. Overall, I am very pleased with the sport sipper and will use it often!