Disclosure: I was compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free in exchange for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.
Best Buy has long been a destination for camera shoppers. They carry everything from pocket-sized compact point & shoot cameras up to DSLR cameras.
These three cameras from Nikon, Sony and Samsung are great bets for those looking to upgrade in time to capture all of their family memories this holiday season. All three come equipped with built-in Wi-Fi, which means you don’t have to worry about finding a cord to transfer your photos from your camera to your computer.
- A DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly
- This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity
- Available in red, black, or gray
- A compact system camera with the World’s Fastest Autofocus
- This Sony Alpha A6000 features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices.
- Available in black, white or silver
- A digital camera that allows you to shoot, share, and use Android Apps
- This Samsung Galaxy 2 digital camera’s 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor allows you to capture sharp images and high-definition video footage.
- The 4.8″ touch screen simplifies operation, and built-in Wi-Fi makes sharing stored files easy.
I personally really want the Nikon! It’s right up my ally! You can find more great gift ideas by browsing the Best Buy Holiday Gift Guide Center. And don’t forget – with most cameras like the ones I mentioned above, they can also record high-quality video, so makes them an even better deal for capturing holiday memories.