4 Flares 4 Flares ×
Okay Ladies and Gents. I know last week I missed doing the minute for mom post. I didn’t have much to post about because for the past two weeks I have fought a headache daily. So I wasn’t getting much done even during my minutes for mom. I spent the time rest and closing my eyes. However, I am feeling better and on a roll today. I have big plans for this week. This weekend I did manage to get my house back in order including doing laundry up. I also got one pumpkin carved. We did Mickey Mouse (another post to come!) This week I have a lot planned to do during my minute for mom:
- Put away summer clothes. (It’s now in the 70/60’s so no more shorts! 🙁 )
- Clean the fish tank out.
- List stuff on Ebay. (I didn’t do this last week.)
- Organize the shed aka label boxes. (This is because I need to get the fall decorations out.)
- Carve two more pumpkins. (I am going to attempt to do Sponge Bob & Cinderella. )
- Clean/Organize my office corner. (I am just not happy with it..not sure what I am going to do.)
- Organize the kids toys and donate the ones they don’t play with anymore. (I do this every winter, just before birthdays and Christmas. So toys don’t just pile on. Do you do something similar?)
- Finally I plan on making a list of chores to do clean my house really good.