Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Did you know that more than 80 percent of dogs develop periodontal disease by three years of age! Let’s face it brushing our dogs teeth isn’t really top priority in our life. We have too much other stuff to do. Plus some dogs (like mine) make it extremely hard to do it on a regular base! Sadie Girl is important to our family and I am all for trying anything that will help keep her healthy. One thing I have found that makes brushing her teeth easier is Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM.
About Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM:
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM were developed to transform at-home dental care for dogs, so that now your dog to brush his own teeth every day – just like you!
- *When fed daily, Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM are clinically proven to be as effective as brushing your dog’s teeth twice per week based on the reduction of tartar build-up and bad breath
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM feature a specially designed 75 degree twist that helps the brushing nubs reach down to the gum line, even cleaning hard-to-reach back teeth
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM are clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up, as well as freshen your dog’s breath, bringing you and your dog closer together
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM are so effective that they have earned the trusted Veterinary Oral Health Council’s (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance, similar to the American Dental Association (ADA) seal seen on human dental products
Sadie Girl makes it just about impossible to brush her teeth. I can’t get her to sit still long enough. She just wants to lick me instead of letting me brush it. So knowing that Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews help with their dental hygiene is great! Considering I couldn’t get a picture of Sadie Girl with her chew tells me just how much she loved them. They were gone in seconds!! The bones are twisted and have little ridges on them. So when Sadie Girl chews down on them they help twist and clean the back part of her teeth. And the good news is, when fed daily, Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™ are clinically proven to be as effective as brushing a dog’s teeth twice per week based on reduction of tartar build-up and bad breath. Essentially, with Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™, now your dog can brush its own teeth! I call that a win for you (less chores) and a win for your dog..he/she gets healthy teeth and a treat at the same time!!
About the Giveaway:
One lucky US reader will get a chance to win a box of Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM & $25 Visa GC. Ends 5/29/14! Good Luck!