This is a sponsored post. As with all the products I blog about, I use them personally and opinions are my own, I was not influenced in any way by the compensation I received.
I have three children. I am overweight. Lately it seems like no mater what I do I am always tired and don’t have any energy. I know I need to lose weight and get a healthier life style, but I just don’t know where to start. That’s were Jawbone Up comes in handy.
About Jawbone Up:
- Tracks motion, distance, location and speed :For efficient monitoring of your workout.
- Measures steps taken and calories burned :To help you keep track of your progress.
- Watch-style design :Keeps your information within easy reach.
- Up to 10-day battery life :Allows long-lasting use.
- Syncs with your Apple® iPhone® :So you can organize your long-term data (requires app download).
- Water-resistant up to 3.3′ :For use in most weather conditions.
- Connects with a variety of iOS and Android apps (not included) : So you can track your weight, map your bike rides, access extensive food libraries and more.
This thing may be small, but it’s mighty!! I love how it tracks everything you do. Even sleeping! If you are on a mission to live better this is the way you want to start. You have to know where to start and that’s what the Jawbone Up does. You will be able to track how you sleep. You can track just how much (or little in my case) you move through out the day. It gives you a whole new insight to who you are and how you can make lasting and important improvements to your life. Up is a system that takes a holistic approach to healthy lifestyle. With the Jawbone Up you don’t even notice you are wearing it. It’s just like a bracelet. It’s not that heavy and it’s actually comfortable to wear. I chose black so it would go with most of my outfits. Most things like this would attach to the belt or pocket. You run a huge risk at loosing them. I know I have lost at least 2 this past year. But those just tracked how many steps that I took. The Up is a lot more powerful! The app is just as powerful. It allows you to display your data, lets you add things like meals and mood, and delivers insights that will help you keep moving. It has truly helped me get on the right path to live better!
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free