“I participated in a Blogger Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kidoodle.TV. I received a promotional item and a free trial as a thank you for participating.”
We live in a technology world and I love it. I am all about technology and plan on taking full advantage of it. One of my favorite things that technology has provided for me is Kidoodle.TV. It has made my life a whole lot easier.
- Built for kids, not just aimed at them, Kidoodle.TV is designed specifically for the use and navigation by kids (ages 12 and under), ensuring an age-appropriate viewing experience.
- Featuring a brightly colored, easy-to-use user interface, customizable Kid Profiles for up to 5 kids, and great entertainment and educational content from a variety of sources, Kidoodle.TV is child oriented and convenient, with no adult content and with robust controls for parents.
- Parental controls include age category filtering and title selection and de-selection, which allows parents to tailor available content to each child’s needs.
- Kidoodle.TV offers the freedom and diversity of Internet access but with parameters built-in to assist with child safety.
Kidoodle.TV is super easy to use. Once logged into Kidoodle.TV, parents simply select a Kid Profile and hand off the navigation to the child. It features content that was appropriate for Bryson, Zoey, and Carly. The best part it was free of advertising within the service. I don’t know who liked it more. If I had to pick I would say Bryson. The T.V is in the girls room and his out numbered by girls so more often than night he is stuck watching the girls shows. However with the Kidoodle.TV he can take the laptop and watch whatever show he wants and free of the girls. Bryson is growing older and has been wanting to “fight” more. I know that’s kind of boy thing, but I still don’t want to encourage it. That’s what I like about the parents room. I was able to go in and block any fighting type cartoons. I can also set a timer for how long he watches the shows. That probably would be my favorite feature because more often than not I get caught up doing other things and forget how long he has been watching TV. They also have a mobile application which was perfect for entertaining the kids why were visiting family over the holidays. I feel with Kidoodle.TV I have more control and it’s more kid friendly.
The Kidoodle.TV Holiday Giveaway Details:
- Try Kidoodle.TV for FREE and enter by December 31, 2013 to win 1 of 10 tablets or 1 of 10 Kidoodle.TV year-long subscriptions!
- To enter the giveaway, go to Kidoodle.TV to sign up for a free trial. Follow the on-screen directions and submit!