Disclosure: I received Kulcar at no charge in exchange for my honest review.
I can’t stand being in tiny places. Especially when it’s hot. I live in Kansas and the summers can get pretty hot here. In my explorer it seems like the ac works overtime and still doesn’t get cool enough for me. That’s why the Kulcar Solar Powered Car Ventilator has become pretty handy.
About Kulcar Solar Powered Car Ventilator:
- kulcar solar-powered car ventilator patentd design internationally registed
- Made In Taiwan
- kulcar solar-powered car ventilator 5V high efficacy solar cell.
- Twin turbo fans, each with 17.3cfm capacity.
- 90sec total air replacement for average car.
- Reduce fuel consumption.
- Reduce hazardous fumes emitting from plastics under high heat.
- Added comfort to passengers.
- Maintains car interior in like-new condition.
- kulcar solar-powered car ventilator pivotal design for easy installation and storage.
Some Interesting Facts:
- The temperature inside a sealed car under blazing sun can quickly exceed 89~90 degree Celcius.
- When the temperature exceeds 65 degree Celuius, harmful fumes will like methyl, acrolein, butanone, toluene, benzene, propyl benzine,etc.,are released from a car’s interior materials.These compounds are all known to be cancer causing poisonous chemicals.
- Careful testing has proven that the TVOC level of these compounds can exceed 12 times the cancer causing hazardous warning level when a car is parked under a blazing sun for only one hour.
- Cancers of unidentifiable origin have been the top killer for 31 consecutive years.
- Volvo, a world leader in-car safety.(Car air cleaner than outside the car!) has ensured that all new cars are equipped with the CZIP system as of 2013. When a car is parked under the sun, the CZIP system automatically pumps out the hot and hazardous air inside the car prior to the driver entering.Leading car makers are now concerned with not only driver safety,but also passenger health and safety.(Car environment to create non-toxic)
Nothing is like being hot, being stuck in a car, and can’t get out. Well, unless you want to get hit by cars. Not a good option. This is how I spent most of my summer. Until I discovered Kulcar Solar Powered Car Ventilator. I know longer have to worry about being so hot and my car doesn’t have to work as hard. The best part about the Kulcar it’s SUPER easy to use. Slid it on your window and tighten it up. That’s it. The Kulcar helps reduce the fumes and it helps save on gas. Over all I am pretty please with my Kulcar. I know longer have to suffer from being hot in my vehicle. It saves my car and my sanity.
Sonray Technology Facebook