7 Flares Made with Flare More Info'> 7 Flares ×
Woman of Many Roles has participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Huggies® Brand and has received product samples to facilitate this post, and a promotional item to thank me for participating. All thoughts and opinions are our own.
I am very excited to announce that I have teamed up with Huggies and Costco to bring you all some awesome information about their #SnugandDryPlus campaign and the opportunity to get to try Huggies Snug and Dry for myself! Huggies Snug & Dry Plus Diapers and Huggies Natural Care Plus wipes are only at Costco.
About Huggies Snug & Dry Plus Diapers:
- Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus Diapers stop leaks better
- Only Huggies® Snug & Dry Diapers have all-new SureFit* Design for up to 12 hours of leakage protection
- SnugFit* Waistband and a now more flexible absorbent pad to move with your baby’s twists and turns
- Now more conforming, gap-free fit for all-around protection
- Trusted Leak Lock® System with Quick-Absorbing Layers and Long-Lasting Core to lock in wetness
- New softer outer cover with adorable Mickey & Friends Disney® designs
About Huggies Natural Care Plus Wipes:
- Thicker than other national brands to handle big messes
- Maintains your baby’s naturally perfect skin
- Provides a gentle touch of Aloe and vitamin E
- Easy, one-handed Pop-Up Tub® dispensing
- Alcohol-free, hypoallergenic formula won’t irritate baby
When it comes to diapers and wipes I have always used the cheapest. They never lost long, so why spend so much money on them. At least that was my theory! I had a HUGE wake up call when I tried Huggies Snug and Dry Plus Diapers. I am in love and so is Carly Jo. Of course it didn’t take much to win her over. All they needed was her favorite…Mickey on them! I however was a little bit more picky. I asked myself a few questions. How do they fit? How long do they keep her dry? Is the price worth it? The answer to the last questions is YES!! They had a nice snug fit to Carly Jo causing them to stay on longer. She never had a soggy bottom! She is well-known for her sensitive skin. I would have to changer her very often to prevent her bottom getting red because it was getting to wet. With Huggies it was different. She stayed drier for longer. The same goes for the wipes! They worked wonders. It didn’t take nearly as much to get her clean and didn’t affect her sensitive skin either. Plus, they didn’t smell bad either. Over all I was pretty pleased with the Huggies Plus Collection.
Do you want to give them a try?
Costco Members– Click HERE to register for a FREE sample of the Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus and Huggies Natural Care® Plus Wipes. There is a limited number of samples each day starting today July 17, 2014 through July 26, 2014 so try back tomorrow if you aren’t able get a sample today! You must be a Costco member to get a sample! Limit 1 sampler per person.
Want to learn more? Get connected!
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Huggies® Brand. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating. This review is 100% original and in my own words. Everything written is from my own personal view-point and opinions and I have not been influenced by any outside sources.