My pets are just like any other family member to me. I make sure their cage is clean, they get toys, and treats as well! I have to admit I like to spoil them. Brown’s Carnival Hoops & Honey Strawberry Flavor Small Treats have been one of Clubbers favorite. This post is a sponsored post, but all opinions, stories, and my experience are all personal and true (like always)!
Brown’s Tropical Carnival Hoops & Honey Strawberry Flavor Small Animal Treats make great foraging and interactive treats for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, mice, rats and hamsters. These colorful hoops are fun to crunch and easy for little paws to hold as they nibble on the delicious natural flavors of honey and strawberry. Added DHA omega fatty acids and probiotics help keep coats shiny and ease the digestive tract as your pet enjoys a tasty treat.
- Stimulates the natural foraging instinct and helps to relieve cage boredom with enticing shapes and aroma
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and DHA fatty acids
- Probiotics added to support a healthy digestion
- Supports healthy teeth and gums with porous texture and round shape
- Round shape make it easy to use in interactive toys to help relieve cage boredom
Clubber has become a huge part of this family. Everyone from my youngest to my oldest loves to hold and love on him. I want the best for him and these treats are perfect for him! Not only do they taste good to him (assuming by how they never last long in his dish. 🙂 ) but they are healthy for him. They have tons of vitamins and minerals that he needs. They also have some probiotics to help him have a healthy digestion. These are truly a great treat for him. The kind that makes both him and I happy!